Monday 6 October 2008

DE- NEW WORLD!




When my thought flickers

And peers into a distant realm

My heart leaps in my dull body

And my soul longs for a new world

Where beauty and delight awaits

To caress in bright and blended colours.

With all it's beauty and perfection

Ah! such a fleeting moment

And such a sweet sensation

Then what a grief

To be locked up still

In this mould of earth

A goal to my soaring soul.

Then i long to wear off this mould

To live this life in haste

Like the gurgling cascade

Of a splashing water fall

Or the flash of a blazing meteor.
Yeah,to exert my energy
To dare the gun and the bomb,

To despise lies and injustice,

To stand for truth and defy tyrants

And take on the good courage.

And with a calm demeanour

I shall embrace danger

And laugh at the agents of mischief,

Face tyrants with daring impudence,

Knowing that my broken mould

Shall my longing soul release

Into the realm of beauty and perfection.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this poem can you write one for me?