Friday 10 October 2008

DE-RHYMES

I like to fly
Like a superman
But with a woman
I can't even try.

Patriots may marry
But to spouses
Who are to carry
The cacse in their houses.

If in your dress
You are impeccable
But in work incapable
You are just useless.

No law on what to do
Nor on what not to do
All you have to do
Is what u want to do.

I shall not restrain my hand from giving
I shall not restrain my heart from loving
So shall i keep on thriving
Until I stop loving.

Because of my sins
I live in fear of condemnation
But because of Jesus christ
I live in hope of Redemption.

The Almight God
Is my trusted insurer
My premium is prayer
Through Christ our lord.

In a simple world
Given free by God
You devise your own fetters
Making everything a tangle.

Oh loving death
Oh sweet death
With potent arms
To wrench asunder
The bars and fetters
Of a pallid life.

When you sing a song
You talk to the world
When you beat a drum
You talk to the world.

I want to get drunk tonight
On those sumptuous swells
Give me room tonight
Let me in your bosom dwell.

You can't conquer me
By force of arm
You can only move me
By power of reason.

No comments: